Monday, April 19, 2010

A Downside to the Business

I love my job. I work on projects that fascinate and enthrall me. I meet great people who place planning for the future and fiscal responsibility as a priority (my kind of people!), and I interact with experienced, knowledgeable professionals who make it their responsibility to always do what is best for their clients.

Most importantly, I truly love helping people. The list of individuals that I have helped get on track to meet their financial goals and enjoy the retirement they envision is constantly growing. I value these close personal relationships, and I can't explain how important it is to me to contribute to my clients' success.

However, this emotional investment comes with a downside. Occasionally, I meet someone who could certainly benefit from my services, but I am unable to communicate my value, causing the individual to not utilize my knowledge. It breaks my heart to see someone who could likely enjoy a less stressful life by investing in my services walk away. Additionally, this scenario makes me feel like a failure -- there was someone I could have and should have helped, but I was unable to enunciate my value, and consequently, the individual will miss an opportunity to improve their standard of living or reduce stress.

There are so many ways I can help. For some, it may be as simple as assuring them they are on the right road to get from point A to point B. For others, I am able to help by significantly reducing their investment costs. Others could certainly benefit from having a professional plan and investment portfolio built specifically for their needs and risk tolerance. Still others could use help managing their debt or redefining their strategy when failing to meet retirement projections.

I am such a strong believer in the value I can add to an individual's financial situation anyone can visit my office for a no-charge, one-hour initial consultation. This is your time to discuss anything you like. I commit to helping you as much and in the best way possible. I enjoy these opportunities to get to know new individuals who prioritize their lives the same way I do.

I also believe that once you have a chance to sample the value I can add to your financial life, you will be excited to move forward with me as your financial partner. Please, invest an hour toward having a better life. Call today to schedule a complimentary consultation.

No comments: