Monday, January 19, 2009

Retirement Planning Seminar













Attend this free seminar to familiarize yourself with the 20 major decisions to successfully transition into retirement.

>> Do I have enough money to retire now?
>> How do I properly handle my 401(k)?
>> When should I start taking Social Security?
>> How should I diversify my investment portfolio?
>> How much money can I safely withdraw from my investment portfolio?

Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of The Retiring Boomer’s Financial Handbook as it will be used to guide the class discussion.

Hosted by Net Worth Advisory Group, a fee-only (no commission) financial planning firm specializing in helping clients prepare for retirement.

Tuesday, February 3
7:00 - 8:30 PM

SLCC Miller Campus
MFEC Building, Rm 223
9750 South 300 West
Sandy, UT 84070


To reserve your spot in the class please contact:
Lon Jefferies
801-566-0740

lon@networthadvice.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Investment advisers which do not charge upfront fees at all, or those so-called fee only planners are the best ones to refer to when considering an investment strategy. The others would just rip you off so bad.